Registrations for holiday care 2022 are expected to be possible from February 2022.
The family office is also offering holiday care this summer in the form of emergency care on campus.
It will take place from June 28 to August 6, 2021 in parallel at the CVK, CCM and CBF locations and can be used if no other options are available. Priority should be given to the offers of schools / daycare centers and family care options.
- We look after children between the ages of 5 and 12.
- Care hours are Mon-Fri from 7.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
- Only healthy children who are not in quarantine can be cared for
- The children should be tested twice a week in the morning
The children are looked after in small groups by our cooperation partner KidsMobil. The meeting point is in the morning in the following rooms:
- CCM: seminar rooms 01.024 and 01.026 in Virchowweg 24, (entrance Hannoversche Str., Straight ahead on Virchowweg, after about 30m number 24 on the right side)
- CVK: parent-child room (next to the guest house, entrance to Seestr.)
- CBF: Room U106 A and U106 B (House V, main building via entrance west and then stairs A down or via the small entrance, directly under the ramp west)
There are no costs for looking after children for employees and students. The offer also applies to employees of subsidiaries such as CFM, Labor Berlin, BIH etc.
If you need child care, please send the completed and signed form to familienbuero(at)charite.de. After confirmation by the family office, care can take place and the children can be brought in at the agreed time.
Please direct any inquiries to: familienbuero(at)charite.de or by phone 450 577 257.
Your Office of Family Affairs
Back to Overview